The Oatey® Freestanding Tub Drain removes the guesswork and complexity from installing freestanding or island tubs. Simply install the gasketed drain receptor to the DWV system through 4" subfloor hole at rough-in without the need to access from below the floor. Available in ABS, PVC or cast iron with a stainless steel flange, this drain is compatible with brass or Schedule 40 tailpieces. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100 years.
- Universal drain for freestanding/island center and offset tubs
- Compatible with brass or Schedule 40 tailpieces
- Simplifies rough-in installation between tub and trap
- Compact size allows the drain to fit into 8” joists
- Pre-installed, tool-free 1/4 turn test plug allows for testing up to 40 ft. of pressure
- Easy to remove, high visibility, trip-resistant protective cover keeps tile from being installed over the drain opening